Full Time | Lexington, Kentucky
Company: hydra Brands (hydra, LLC) is a Lexington, Kentucky-based company that manufactures, distributes, and sells shower, bath, and personal care products through wholesale and retail channels under the brands hydraAromatherapy® and Bolli & Fritz®. Our mission is to make mood-boosting aromatherapy through essential oils accessible for daily life.
Job Summary: The hydra Marketing Manager creates and implements a plan to build awareness of hydra's brands with retail and wholesale buyers, feeds new prospects into the sales funnel by developing and engaging them with strong marketing communication tools across media platforms and through direct marketing. The role includes working closely with the sales team for marketing initiatives around CRM data and through wholesale tradeshows; evaluating campaign results; working internally with product development, creative, fulfillment and manufacturing teams; and, ultimately ensuring customers are thrilled through all touch points with hydra Brands.
Messaging: Key selling points and differentiation
New Products: Create and execute campaigns to launch new products, report on trends for new product development
Prospect: Identify customer segments and build awareness with those groups
Customer Database Management: Build quality and quantity of retail and wholesale lists through ongoing activities; Manage lists
Direct Mail/Email: Develop plan and content; build and implement
Social Media: Develop and implement social media strategy and plan
Marketing Media & Tools
Website: Build traffic and conversions, enhance SEO, lead website content
Press/Media Relations: Identify key publications, position and pitch
Advertising: Evaluate Opportunities; Develop and implement strategy and plan.
Events/Tradeshows: Work with sales team on content and materials including: Goal setting, displays, handouts, pre-show communications.
The ideal candidate will have:
8-10 years in a Marketing role.
Excellent communication skills.
Collaborative approach to build wins within a team.
Motivation to work hard and execute plans under minimal supervision.
An entrepreneurial spirit to contribute to a growing business.
hydra is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and a flexible, team environment geared toward growth.
Salary based on experience.
Send resumes to:
Sales Database Intern
Summer Internship | Lexington, Kentucky
Job Summary: hydra Brands is seeking an Intern to help grow and optimize our CRM sales platform that supports marketing outreach efforts to our wholesale clients. The Database Intern will assist the Sales Team in strengthening the CRM platform through web research and data entry. This position is based in Lexington, KY and the candidate will be expected to work in the office.
Interns can expect an environment that nurtures and challenges, while providing valuable career-building experience and university credit where applicable.
• Research existing accounts for website presence and update CRM with address and industry category
• Data entry and update of accounts
• Find and combine duplicate records
• Play lead role in updating the CRM platform for accounts to ensure data accuracy and efficiency for outbound contact. Database of close to 10,000 contacts will be completed as part of this project
Ideal candidate will have minimum high school diploma/G.E.D. and have completed at least 1-2 years of college education. Must be detail-oriented, extremely well organized and be able to manage time to accomplish assigned tasks. Previous experience with Zoho CRM or other CRM platform, data entry, web-based research preferred. In addition:
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly, work independently with limited oversight, as well as to play an important part in a cohesive team
• Tremendous passion and drive, confidence in communication, attentive to everyday tasks, data and details
• Excellent attitude, professional demeanor, strong work ethic and drive to succeed
• Well-groomed communication skills
• Personal laptop computer (all software provided)
• 32-40 hours a week @ $10/hour for a 12-week time-period. Flexibility with planned time off.
• Free employee welcome products and ongoing employee discount during time of employment
Credit: Intern is responsible for all paperwork and logistics for setting up school credit, if required/desired. Wholesale Sales Manager will provide any references and complete any necessary forms; however, it is the intern’s responsibility to communicate with Wholesale Sales Manager and internship contact at the University, ensuring that all processes are followed and parties kept informed in a timely manner.
Think you are the right fit?
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state "Application" in the subject line.